Syzygy's Corporate Resume
Do you need help with a project? We can find a way to help!
For more than 10 years, Syzygy Research & Technology
has created unique and tailored applications based on customer needs. Our experience
has ranged from highly scientific data analysis to developing revolutionary web-based applications.
Below, you will find a sampling of some of our areas of expertise.
- Written software to analyze data from a solar radio telescope to identify flares and determine daily
average solar flux for the Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory.
- Created applications to analyze data from the Wind Imaging Interferometer experiment on the Upper
Atmospheric Research Satellite for the Canadian Space Agency.
- Developed algorithms to optimize electronic component sequencing and placement on multiple simultaneous assembly
lines for Nortel.
- Design, program, develop, and market "store shelf" software.
- Created a high end astonomical simulator entitled "The Digital Universe".
- Produce documentary style video sequences for educational use, including the production,
aquisition, editing, and final dubbing of material.
- Create short 3D rendered video sequences.
- Convert existing VHS video format material into digital format, intended for
CD-ROM, online, or DVD distribution.
Web Site Development and Hosting
- Develop database solutions to integrate with online commerce.
- Create and implement student administration and mark entry systems for online schools.
- Create client records and inventory tracking systems.
- Host, develop, and maintain web sites for businesses of any size.
- Integrate e-commerce solutions into existing business models.
- Program customized CGI applications to integrate with dynamic web sites.
- Administer and maintain both on- and off-site servers.
- Develop and maintain www.exambank.com, a site for Alberta students to practice for their government exams.
We are capable of developing solutions for any commonly used computer platform, in any
popular programming language. No matter how large or small your project, we have the expertise to meet
- Gather and post process GPS data to integrate with mapping applications.
- Distribute connectors and pre-built cables for Garmin GPS receivers.
Give us a call to discuss your unique situation.
780-961-2213 (Edmonton local)
1-866-961-2269 (Toll Free, US and Canada)